** New workshop: MEDICAL INTERPRETATION NATIONAL CERTIFICATION ESSENTIALS & DEMYTHOLOGIZE MEDICAL TERMINOLOGY **
Next date: August 3, 2019. 2-8 pm Eastern Time.
Place: To be determined.
Our signature workshops are back! Instead of taking different workshops at different times, you will have an opportunity this Spring to take two most popular ones at once! In this “combined” workshop, you will learn the current development in the medical interpretation field and national certification exams essentials. Also an interactive systematic approach will be employed to help you build word and term comprehension based on the concept of word roots, prefixes and suffixes. The topics will cover:
- Overview of Medical Interpretation
- National Certification Exams Essentials & Difference between Two Exams
- Standards of Practices, Ethics, and Interpreter Roles
- Guidelines to Prepare and Practice
- Medical Word Construction
The total fee is $199. You will receive a glossary and a list of over 1000 word roots, prefixes and suffixes beforehand.
For more info and registration, please contact us at